1. Draw two bird shapes and wings on card or download the template here. Paint your birds, you could stick feathers and sequins to them too if you want.
2. Cut out the shapes, ask an adult to help if you need.
3. Make a loop with a piece of thread and tie a knot at one end. Sellotape this in the middle of the wings as shown.
4. Glue the unpainted side of your birds with pritstick.
5. Stick the wings to one side of the bird's body
6. Place the other bird shape over the top and press down to make sure everything sticks together.
7. Fold wings so they are at a good angle
8. Display on a pretty blossom tree or in your bedroom