Knock Knock Merry Christmas
Thank you for visiting our website. Here at Magic Cat we think it is important that books are purchased locally where possible, so please allow us to redirect you to your closest distributor and thank for your custom.
Age range: 0-5
Illustrated by Rob Hodgson
Board Book; 210 x 195 mm (P); 16pp
Publishing 26 October 2023
Meet a host of hilarious visitors with this interactive joke book that is full of festive fun.
Knock on the door and wait to be asked, "Who's there?" before turning the page to discover a different googly-eyed Christmas guest with a punchline overleaf.
This easy-to-follow first joke book is packed with Christmas crackers.
A fun and accessible first joke book for children aged 2+
- Your child will love telling their first jokes and making their friends and family laugh!
- Fun, novelty format with googly eyes that jiggle when you wobble the book
- Meet a snowman, a reindeer and Father Christmas in this book packed with festive fun
- Classic "Knock, knock" joke format is easy for little ones to understand
- Funky, fun artwork is sure to keep young audiences captivated
- Final spread features a t-rex, sure to provoke squeals of delight
Words of praise for Knock Knock Who's There:
"This ingenious introduction to jokes tells a story using the "knock knock" formula and comes with googly eyes to encourage readers to give the animals a good wobble. Clever and fun." - The Bookseller